Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bed Head Control Freak Smoothing Serum

Packaging - 5 (excellent)
Scent - 3 (average)
Texture - 5 (excellent)
Weight - 5 (excellent)
Fly Away Control - 4 (very good)
Overall:



Bed Head Control Freak Smoothing Serum is awesome! It controls and smooths fly aways. It has a light and almost elastic texture, and it is so lightweight that even the thinnest haired girls can use it! Because it has no scent you never have to worry about it being to powerful or clashing with a another scented product you are using. On the flip side it has no hydration power, and it does need a little hair spray to keep everything in place.

1 comment:

  1. I have used many shampoos as well as conditioners for my hair for a long time. Thick, long and curly locks of mine that turn frizzy only. I straighten my lock. The Bed Head Control Freak makes my hair smooth and silky. More details - http://www.myhaircarecoach.com/bed-head-control-freak-reviews/

    ReplyDelete