Saturday, February 15, 2014

POP Beauty Plump Pout Lip Gloss

Packaging - 3 (average)
Variety - 3 (average)
Texture - 4 (very good)
Color - 5 (excellent)
Long Lasting - 4 (very good)
Overall:



I am not a lip gloss fan. It's sticky, it gets all over the place, it rubs off easily, I have always felt like lip gloss belongs on preteens, not women.  But I will be a return customer for this lip gloss. I tried this lip gloss in the only color that the store had in stock which was fuschia, and it was just so bright hot pink, I knew I wouldn't love it. But I was wrong. It has a beautiful sheen to it. The lip gloss gives your lips a lightening boost and tone without making them look "painted" and matte. It was a little bit sticky (which i am not a fan of) but not nearly as sticky as most lip glosses are. It lasted for hours after I put it on and I loved it! I did a little research and found that it was actually the fuschia POP Beauty Plump Put Lip Gloss that was used on the ABC Family TV show The Lying Game for the main characters Emma and Sutton (played by Alexandra Chando) so that is kind of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment