Sunday, February 2, 2014

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion

Packaging - 3 (average)
Scent - 4 (very good)
Hydration Stamina - 3 (average)
Consistency - 3 (average)
Overall:



This product has had rave reviews on the internet. I have seen several advertisements about it lately, so I thought I should try it. I even heard that it was included in Birch Boxes for January which is amazing because they generally only distribute high end products. After trying it I think it is way to hyped up. It smelled very pleasant and light, and not overwhelming which I really enjoyed. But it doesn't last longer than any other lotions or have any healing properties or anything else like that. It is kind of pricey and I don't think it was worth the money. I am giving it a 3.5 because I like lotion. It works as good as any other lotion, and it smells good. It is a great lotion. But it is not worth the hype or the money it costs.


No comments:

Post a Comment