Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pacifica Body Butter

 Packaging - 4 (very good)
Scent - 5 (excellent)
Texture - 5 (excellent)
Moisturizing - 4 (very good)
Long Lasting - 4 (very good)
Overall:



I tried the Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter (in the picture above) and loved it! The scent was definitely present but not overpowering and it was fruity and floral without smelling like it was for a sixth grader. The packaging for this particular scent was a little girly for me personally, but their other scents are packaged much more sophisticatedly (I know that;s not a real word, just work with me here). It had a smooth texture that was thick and not wet and slimy, which I appreciated. You can feel that it actually hydrates at a deeper level as it sits on your skin. I found myself reapplying every 3-4 hours but I also live in a desert. Overall this a good product that I will definitely buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment