Saturday, February 8, 2014

TIGI Bed Head Rockaholics Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo

Packaging - 3 (average)
Scent - 4 (very good)
Oil Absorption - 5 (excellent)
Longevity - 4 (very good)
Volumizing - 5 (excellent)
Overall:


I love this product! It is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! It smells light, crisp and fresh! My husband likens the scent to Sprite (which is totally accurate)! When you spray it on it absorbs all of the oils fast, and it lasts all day long while adding volume. Dry shampoos always stiffen the hairs texture, but this one hardly does! I use dry shampoo 3-4 times a week and the can lasts me about 5 months. As far as drawbacks go, the only problem I have really had is that if you use to much you do get the white cast on your hair (like all dry shampoos), so it is a learning curve. Because a little goes a long way, so you have to be careful not to use to much. However when I do get a white spot all I have to do is spray a little water in it and work it in and it's a good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment